Friday, July 31, 2009

Suncast 225' Capacity Garden Hose Reel Cart with High Crank And Hose Guide, Bronze/Taupe #CPLHCT200B

29", Hose Reel With Hose Guide & Tray, High Crank For Easy Winding Without Bending, Holds Up To 225' Of 5/8" Hose, SlideTrak To Make Winding & Unwinding Easier, Storage Tray To Hold Small Water Accessories, Includes Easylink System To Ensure Water Tight Connection Between Hose Reel & Hoses.
Customer Review: low quality plastic reel
The whole reel is made of cheap and thin plastic. The crank gear is also plastic, and as soon as you put some stress on it (like trying to rewind a 100ft hose laying on the ground) it will start skipping and coming apart. The whole product is made of smaller plastic parts that are snapped together, which can not take the smallest amount of stress without breaking off from one another. By my second heavily assisted rewind the whole assembly started leaking like mad (something else snapped I guess), prompting me to return it. This seems to be a common theme with all the Suncast products, as this is a third model of their hose reel that I have tried. If you had a bad experience with one, do not assume that their more expensive units are any better made. They're just more expensive, that's all.
Customer Review: Garden Hose Reel Cart
I purchased this product because the one I had for over 11 yrs broke. I was looking for something that I did not have to bend down to reel up, I received this product in good condition but found that the product is not as sturdy as it should be. When you are reeling up your hose you have to hold the frame in fear it will break or crack. The inside where the conector is that you attach your hose is constantly leaking. We have tried everything to get it to stop. I feel its not worth the money they are charging, you can get one made better at your local Lowes or home depot for alot less.


100 garden hose

No comments:

Post a Comment